Ames on the Half Shell is getting ready for a great 2013 season! We’ve got good music, cold drinks, and all we need is you.
- WHEN: Fridays in June and July (5-8pm)
- WHERE: Bandshell Park (Ames), located along Duff Ave between 5th and 6th St.
- WHO’S INVITED: Everybody who is willing to have a good time!
- HOW MUCH? $4 gets you in … if you are 21 and over, you will get a wristband that you can use to obtain a FREE pint of beer after the show at one of three bars downtown (Olde Main, DGs or Corner Pocket) … if you are under 21, you need to be accompanied by an adult … kids under 11 are FREE
- WHY? Because Half Shell it’s awesomely fun … the music is great, the drinks are cold, the food is yummy and the hosts are fantastic (Ames Jaycees)!
Check out & “LIKE” us on Facebook (Ames on the Half Shell) and visit our Ames Jaycees website at <www.amesjaycees.com> to check out what else we are up to during the year!
Any comments or questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org